1. Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent (Any stream) from a reputed university
OR min 3 years Diploma
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
2. A minimum of 3 years of proven experience in Ground Handling is a mandate.
3. Ramp experience will be preferred.
4. Exposure to the various operational functions at a major international airport, preferable with a ground handling company/ airline is advantageous.
5. Holding a certification from DGCA/IATA on any of the DG Category trainings would be an advantage.
6. Knowledge of one or more airline DCS as well as Load Control Knowledge shall be preferred.
7. Good command of English language spoken and written is a pre- requisite.
8. Should have strong leadership and decision making qualities.
Note to all Applicants
· Incomplete applications will be disregarded.
· Eligible & Interested candidates to send their CV’s with a soft copy of the passport size photograph on email@example.com